SPRINT ELECTRIC SINGLE PHASE DC DRIVES
4Q CHASSIS or DIN RAIL MOUNTABLE
With a comprehensive range of DC Drives, Sprint offer solutions for the full range of requirements in Industrial applications. Their Products are designed and manufactured in the UK and they hold an extensive stock, meaning we can get the product to you very quickly, usually on a next day basis.
The range includes:
340XRi / 680XRi / 1220XRi
- Isolated 4 quadrant speed controllers for shunt wound or permanent magnet motors
- Incorporate an accurate current control loop to protect the drive and motor
- Used in speed or current control modes
- Operate in forward or reverse, motoring or regenerative braking
3200i / 3600XRi
- Thermally protected: The motor and drive are thermally protected by a stall timer which automatically removes power after 30 seconds if the required speed cannot be achieved.
- High short term torques up to 30 secs: The drives will provide up to 150% of the preset current for up to 30 seconds enabling high short term torques during acceleration etc.
- Over speed /over current protection: Independent control of either the current or speed loops by external inputs enables torque or speed control applications with overspeed or over current protection.
- The demand signal may derive from a potentiometer, 0-10V or 4-20mA. The speed feedback signal may be selected to be the Armature voltage or a shaft mounted Tachometer.