Parker SSD 690PB - Single Phase 1.50kW / 7.00A 230VAC - without keypad - without filter - AC690+ Series AC Drive - 690-211700B0-B00P00-A000
The 690-211700B0-B00P00-A000 AC drive is the base model, without communication options, with the following configuration:
- Supply Voltage: 230VAC - 1 phase input
- Current Rating and Size: 1.50kW / 7.00A Constant Torque Rating - Frame Size 'B'
- Auxiliary Supply: No Auxilliary Supply Option
- Brake Switch: Brake Switch Fitted
- Filter: No Filter Option Fitted
- System Board: No System Board Option Fitted
- Mounting: Panel Mounted
- Special: No Special Option
- Destination: English (50Hz) Destination
- Keypad: No Keypad Option Fitted
- Feedback: No Speed Feedback Option
- Option: No Communications Option
This part is is exactly the same part as the SSD Drives / Eurotherm part number: 690PB/0015/230/1/0/0010/UK/0/0/0/0/0 . Parker changed the naming scheme after they acquired SSD Drives / Eurotherm. It may also be referred to by other brands (including RS, Newlec etc.) as 690PB-0015-230-1-0-0010-UK-0-0-0-0-0 .
There are several communication options available (see options below) which modify the base part number to:
690-211700B0-B00P00-A000 - No Communications Option
690-211700B0-B00P00-A00C - ControINet Communications
690-211700B0-B00P00-A00D - DeviceNet Communications
690-211700B0-B00P00-A00E - Ethernet Communications
690-211700B0-B00P00-A00J - Johnson Metasys Communications
690-211700B0-B00P00-A00L - Link Communications
690-211700B0-B00P00-A00M - Modbus+ Communications
690-211700B0-B00P00-A00N - CANopen Communications
690-211700B0-B00P00-A00P - Profibus Communications
690-211700B0-B00P00-A00R - RS485 (EEI Bisynch) Communications
690-211700B0-B00P00-A00S - Siemens Apogee Communications
690-211700B0-B00P00-A00W - LonWorks Communications
The AC690plus series is a single range of AC drives designed to meet the requirements of all variable speed applications from simple single motor speed control through to the most sophisticated integrated multi-drive systems. The heart of the AC690plus is a highly advanced 32-bit microprocessor based motor control model. This provides an exceptional dynamic performance platform to which can be added a host of communications and control options, enabling you to tailor the drives to meet your exact requirements.
The AC690plus can be user configured for 3 different modes of operation :
Open-loop (volts/frequency) control - This mode is ideal for basic motor speed control, or multiple motors driven in parallel. The quick set-up menu and plain language display ensures the quickest and easiest, trouble free start up.
High starting torque and tight speed regulation is provided by a sophisticated MRAS (Model Reference Adaptive System) motor control strategy. MRAS provides accurate speed simulation (without the need for any speed measuring transducer) by continually modeling the motor.
Closed-loop vector control - Full closed-loop flux vector performance can be achieved with the AC690plus by simply adding an encoder feedback technology box.
- This provides 100% continuous full load standstill torque plus a highly dynamic speed loop (up to 45 Hz bandwidth); more than sufficient for the most demanding of applications.
- Pre-programmed application macros
- Open standard fieldbus communications
- Programming identical to DC590+ DC drive
- Protection: IP 20 - IP40/NEMA 1 - IP54 - Through panel mounting
- Class B EMC filters
- Energy Saving (fast return on investment in pump and fan applications)
- Line regenerative AFE units available
- HVAC series available with line bypass
The AC690plus drives listed on this page meet the following standards when installed in accordance with the relevant product manual.
- CE Marked to EN50178 (Safety, Low Voltage Directive)
- CE Marked to EN61800-3 (EMC Directive)
- UL Listed to US safety standard UL508C
- cUL Listed to Canadian standard C22.2 #14
|Communications||No System Board Option Fitted|
|Destination||English (50Hz) Destination|
|Feedback||No Speed Feedback Option|
|Special Option||No Special Option|
|Phases||Single Phase (230V)|
|Filter||No Filter Option Fitted|
|Brake Switch||Brake Switch Fitted|
|Keypad||No Keypad Option Fitted|
|Analog I/O||In- 4 x Configurable, 10 bits, 0-10V, 0-10V, 0-20mA, 4-20mA. Out- 3 x Configurable, 10 bits. 0-10V, 0-10V, 0-20mA, 4-20mA.|
|Digital I/O||In- 7 x Configurable, nominal 24V dc (30V dc max) Out- 3 x Configurable, relay contacts 3A/230 Vac|